The children in Year 2 are clued up on what is expected of them, in and out of class. We have a school code of conduct which we refer to regularly when managing behaviour. We have agreed, as a class, to work together to keep things running smoothly. There are lots of different rewards for those who demonstrate kindness, excellent behaviour, a consistently good attitude to learning and self improvement!
Making great choices and trying hard can lead to...
• a "YES!" or a "DOUBLE YES YES!"
• tally marks on our chart for a chance to pick from the prize box on Friday
• a comment in The Book of Brilliance, certificates and stickers
• T - Tokens for your personal collection
• a showing off opportunity in Mrs Rouse's office (she has shiny stickers hidden in there!)
• your name being used in a story
• featuring on the class web page / Tapestry